Given the most recent decision issued by the Council of Ministers regarding the partial curfew, from Sunday, March 7th, 2021 to April 8th, 2021, from 5 pm until 5 am. Therefore, the clinic working hours has been changed to be as following :
from 7 am to 4 pm. Effective from March 7th.
Available services :
All our Physical therapy from 7 AM to 4 PM
Neuro & Elderly from 8 AM to 4 PM
Child’s rehabilitation from 8 AM to 4 PM
Mental Health & Wellness from 8 AM to 4PM , Also note that we will be offering our online services for Mental Health & Wellness on this number: 22257238
• Worked in a variety of settings, encompassing physical therapy various modalities orthopaedic and paediatric pre-post op patients.
• Experienced in treatment of neck, back pain and frozen shoulder pain management and return to function.
• Particularly interested in dry needling and manual therapy; has also been trained in aqua/hydro therapy rehabilitation setting.
Skills & Specialties:
• DPT certificate
• Dry needling practitioner
• Kinesio taping certificate
• Intensively trained in a variety of hospitals helping and treating those with spinal cord injuries, developmental disorder, musculoskeletal problems such scoliosis, torticollis, and cerebral palsy.
• Lina is caring and friendly with a great passion for helping people of all ages. She has experience in supporting a variety of patients ranging from children to adults.
• Spina bifida
• Cerebral palsy
• Mobility impairment
• Motor delayed
• Musculoskeletal problems such (Scoliosis, torticollis)
Book your Telehealth sessions now!
FSHN introducing new services in Telehealth:
• Individual physiotherapy sessions
• One-one training
• Pilates classes
Have your session from the comfort of your home!
Available starting 12/4/2021
+965 2225 7238
Amaia Residence, Floor 2 Building 7, Baghdad Street, Block 9, Salmiya, Kuwait.
P.O. Box: 24472, Safat 13015 Kuwait.
+965 2225 7238
Beirut Street, Hawally, Kuwait.
P.O. Box: 719, Safat 13008, Kuwait.