Through your generous support, FSHN is able to continuously provide the community with accessible-to-all services. We continue to receive support through donations from individuals and private institutions, as well as funds raised through charitable activities.
As FSHN is both a private and non-for-profit organization, all surplus revenue generated is reinvested into the organization. These reinvestments, along with donations, enable us to maintain and expand our facilities, attract a highly-skilled and experienced team and provide accessible, quality healthcare to anyone who walks in through our doors.
What is the difference between a dedicated and undedicated fund?
Usually, donations take one of two forms; either dedicated or undedicated. The former is a type of fund that has been requested to be put to a particular cause by the donor. In the case of the latter, the donor has not explicitly requested that funds be dedicated to a certain area or cause. Undedicated donations are allocated where they are needed most, as determined by FSHN staff.
What causes can I fund through my donations?
You are more than welcome to make a donation of undedicated funds, however we recommend that you fund one of the following five causes that require the most support:
- Neuro-elderly: Providing treatment to those who suffer from stroke, dementia and a variety of age-specific conditions that can interfere with their health; helping them regain a more independent, more active and generally healthier lifestyle.
- CERC: Providing babies, children and young adults with comprehensive therapy programs across a number of different areas, such as physical therapy, hydrotherapy, speech pathology, counseling and occupational therapy. Treatment programs focus on setting specific and individualized goals to ensure each child achieves their maximum level of functionality.
- Psychology: Providing treatment to patients of all ages to address a wide spectrum of concerns and difficulties. Ranging from marriage counseling and occupational therapy to eating disorders; we are able to administer a wide range of psychological assessments and most importantly, maintain a strict confidentially policy.
- Research: Through research, we are able to develop, innovate and keep up-to-date with the latest treatment methods. Although research may be a lengthy process, its benefits reach all across our entire community.
- Education: Through training, volunteer work, internships or other means of education, we are able to spread knowledge and awareness regarding healthcare. We believe that with knowledge and education, we are able to achieve better and more sustainable standards of living for all segments of the community.
Any additional questions?
For further information, or if you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to contact Ebtehaj Alroomi at email@example.com or call at (965) 2572-0338 or (965) 2572-1757.