Graphic Designer works alongside the Business Development Manager to develop the overall layout and production design for FSHN publications and printing materials, such as advertisements, brochures, guides, banners, social media posts, website posts, media kits, logos, business cards and reports, etc.
- Model FSHN mission’s core values and abide by FSHN policies and procedures.
- Take design briefs and establish requirements; conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas, advise strategies to reach the target audience.
- Design and develop graphics for products and conceptualize illustrations the design should portray, either hand sketched or by using the software. This includes but is not limited to, brochures, handouts, calendars, invitation cards, etc.
- Unify designs as per corporate identity for FSHN-wide posters, signs, invitation cards, external communication designs, etc.
- Produce designs to get relevant feedback/approvals from the management, work with printing vendors for printing final graphics and layouts, which are visually captivating and free of error before printing or publishing.
- Responsible for photography and video shooting in collaboration with Business Development Manager.
- Work to build an archive of quality photos/videos for FSHN events and activities.
- Use appropriate corporate identity text style font, layout, and color schemes.
- Set measurable annual professional goals in line with the department targets.
- Support and implement FSHN-wide initiatives (e.g. volunteerism, etc.)
- Demonstrate commitment to personal continuous professional growth and development to keep current in graphic design aligned with best practices and healthcare-wide initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts