To provide multi-culturally competent clinical services to children, adolescents, and adults with a range of emotional, social, and mental health issues.
Identify, manage, mitigate and report on risk and potential risk in FSHN’s mental health & wellness services.
- Provide multiculturally-competent psychological assessment and clinical services in your assigned area.
- Diagnose psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders in accordance with diagnostic criteria and develop a treatment plan accordingly.
- Provide therapy to groups, families, and individuals using various evidence-based modalities.
- Monitor client progress through regular assessment and consultation.
- Maintain an open line of communication with other care providers, patients and their family as needed.
- Manage working for sustained amounts of time with individuals who may be aggressive and hostile, who may have difficulties with communication and/or self-
care skills and special physical and/or mental health needs.
- Maintain appropriate and timely clinical documentation in accordance with FSHN policies and professional ethics, and legal guidelines.
- Participate in marketing and outreach events.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by management.
A master’s degree or doctorate in psychology or an allied field from an accredited university.
1- License or license-eligible in your home country. Minimum 6 years of clinical experience of which a minimum of 2 years should
be in a similar role.
2- Experience in premium healthcare clinic/institute is preferable.