Perform, guide, organize, and monitor all call center activities and targets. Provide & maintain efficient, prompt, proactive and courteous services to callers.
- Greet patients and visitors in a pleasant, professional manner and direct them to appropriate location/services
- Ensure all forms and documents completed by the patient are accurate Ensure all insurance claims are filled accurately Process insurance requests in a timely manner Ensure patient confidentiality at all times
- Maintain filing system for all medical and patient records and ensure patient records are scanned to HER.
- Attend all the incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and respond back in a timely manner to missed calls
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify patients/clients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Schedule all appointments in a smooth and efficient manner to ensure patient satisfaction and efficient work scheduling of clinicians.
- Address the customers’ requests, inquiries and concerns in a timely and efficient manner and communicate patient complaints directly and promptly to the Clinic Manager.
- Correctly handle all patient billing procedures with minimal transactional error.
- Diploma or higher degree in any discipline Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a front office role.
- Healthcare sector experience preferred