Provide quality health care for patients. Assist patients and their families by administering medication, monitoring the healing process, and helping patients maintain their independence.
- Assess patients’ physical and emotional status, and safety factors. Update the patient observations chart during the home visit.
- Complete evaluation tasks, including reviewing medication and vital signs.
- Maintain timely and effective documentation of patient medical record
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication, test the insulin, blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Listen to the concerns of family members and answer their questions
- Provide suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
- Follow infection control and safety policies and procedures
- Display professional attitude and behaviors of trust, respect, honesty and caring.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Hold a valid nursing license both from country of origin and Kuwait
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role