To assist behavioral analysts with the implementation of behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans for patients enrolled in ABA therapy program.
Provide direct care to clients in a one-on-one and group therapy setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction treatments as directed by the
● Collect and record data on client behavior.
● Collaborate, communicate and assist with the training of clients, parents and staff.
● Provide a safe and supportive environment for clients and their families.
● Conduct other administrative duties as requested by the ABA therapist.
● Maintain strict confidentiality.
● Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
● Experience of 2 years working with children is preferred.