To plan, organize, develop, and direct occupational therapy services in accordance with FSHN guidelines to assure that the highest degree of quality patient care can be maintained at all times.
- Provide quality care to the client by assessing and interpreting evaluations; determining occupational therapy treatment plans. Undertake occupational therapy specific assessments, including standardized functional assessments.
- Implement efficient occupational therapy programs to help the client regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities through implementation of appropriate treatment programs.
- Evaluate the results of OT treatment by observing and evaluating the improvements in client’s physical or mental state as well as recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications in the course of treatment plan.
- Communicate with clients with a range of physical, cognitive, and communication difficulties. Ensure that feedback and information regarding the occupational therapy treatment is given to clients in a client centered manner.
- Advise the client’s, care-takers about all aspect of client’s care that relate to their occupational therapy needs. Discuss with other pediatric team members about the client’s assessment results, treatment plan and identify the alternative course of action if necessary.
- Bachelors’ degree in occupational therapy from an accredited university and preferably master’s degree in occupational therapy.
- Valid clinical license in Kuwait
- Minimum 6 years of experience as Occupational Therapist with adult- neuro experience.
- Experience in measuring competence in occupational therapy
- Experience in working within multi-disciplinary team