To conduct physiotherapy assessment, provide an accurate diagnosis and deliver patient focused treatment program to achieve service excellence.
- Conduct physiotherapy assessment of patients, using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy treatment for the condition of the patients. Confirm or investigate existing diagnoses and recommend best course of intervention & developing discharge plans.
- Articulate and deliver physiotherapy treatment program based on the diagnoses and provide individualized, safe & effective treatment for the adult & geriatric orthopedic & neurological population
- To join a multidisciplinary setting and attend case conferences with physician, nurses, physiotherapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, exercise therapists & massage therapists.
- Communicate with patients and caregivers, demonstrate ability to deliver difficult conversations with tact and sympathy, and ability to communicate other services that are appropriate to help the patient & family manage a situation. Flexibility & adaptability to provide the best evidence based care possible that is safe for the patient & within ethical clinical practice guidelines for the patient and the therapist themselves.
- Effective time management & concise patient documentation, records and accurate information to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards.
- To continue self-professional development yearly through courses to add to your scope of practice and population you will be serving.
- Minimum 5 years licensed experienced in a Neuro/geriatric rehabilitation setting & experience in home care setting
- Must have a current active physiotherapy license in Kuwait OR be eligible for physiotherapy license in Kuwait
- Must have current BLS and First Aid Certification